Our Experience and Achievements
The Managing Director, Graham Booth, has a wealth of knowledge gained from over 35 years in the building industry, 23 of those at director level.
Successfully completing many prestigious contracts, including projects at the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, 20 Fenchurch Street, the Shard and the 2012 London Olympics.
Having worked on numerous projects in the health, education, retail, and residential sectors throughout the capital the team have gained vast understanding of the industry.
At Bright Services Solutions the dynamic and proactive team have been selected based on trust and mutual respect, created by long-standing associations and sound working relationships. This ensures a reliable, highly skilled and knowledgeable workforce.
At Bright Services Solutions we strive to deliver an exceptional service, to budget and on time.
We achieve this by:
- Offering a one stop shop for our clients mechanical requirements
- Understanding of our client’s requirements and expectations
- Providing clear communication, identifying best practice and using experienced and trusted people
- Delivering projects on time and within budget
- Being proactive in our approach to seeking out solutions
- Building excellent proactive relationships with our clients
Health and Safety
At Bright Services Solutions the safety of our staff and anyone affected by our activities is always our first consideration.
To support our highly trained engineers we employ an external health and safety consultant who carries out both internal and external reviews of our operations.